Q: were is the can seal on a 2.3 ranger motor

I have a lot of oil running down were the timeing belt is

3. were is the can seal on a 2.3 ranger motor

Q: Truck sputtering while driving.

Hi there. When the fuel pump was replaced they would have had the tank opened up and should have noticed the water at that time and cleaned it out. If there is indeed water in the fuel then the tank...

Q: When I come to a stop my trunk starts shaking. Just started happening.

If the Check Engine Light has come on, it is likely that Diagnostic Trouble Codes have been stored and they can be retrieved by a scan tool. If there are downloadable codes, a Check Engine Light diagnostic will quickly reveal...

Q: Alarm system not working correctly.

These older Buicks have a security chip in the ignition key. Often times these chips will get worn and not make a good connection or the wires on the ignition switch that read the chips will break. I would suggest...