Q: were is the can seal on a 2.3 ranger motor

I have a lot of oil running down were the timeing belt is

3. were is the can seal on a 2.3 ranger motor

Q: I cant find my egr valve on my 1993 ford ranger v6 4.0l

The vehicle may not be equipped with one. Only the California version emissions have the EGR for this year. You should look under hood for the emission label and see if the vehicle diagram shows an EGR valve on it....

Q: rapid overheating

The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as...

Q: I crossed the lines on one of the new batteries & SPARK went the post, I screwed the pooch...

I have seen many different outcomes when it comes to hooking the battery up backwards. If you disconnected the cables as soon as you hooked them up wrong you should not need to replace the battery. Once you hook up...