Q: were is the can seal on a 2.3 ranger motor

I have a lot of oil running down were the timeing belt is

3. were is the can seal on a 2.3 ranger motor

Q: My 2010 Ford Ranger is not shifting right

Hi there. When this occurs on this transmission it is almost always due to an internal issue with the transmission. The most common issue I have seen is a failure in the front sprag assembly. When this assembly fails the...

Q: I got 150000 on my 2011 sho when should I change my timing chain?

Hi Robert. Thanks for writing in today. Although it's vital to change belts and hoses on a regular interval (as they are designed to wear), there is no recommended replacement for a timing chain. In theory, the timing chain should...

Q: I have a clicking noise coming from my serpentine belt.

Hi there. To see if the idler pulley is making the noise or the crankshaft pulley is making the noise, simply remove the serpentine belt from the engine and start the engine. If the nose goes away, then a pulley...