Q: I've replaced 4 new calipers 4 new rotors pads all new & Master brake cylinder in but it still drags

Well my concern is new brakes 4 calipers, 4 rotors , Master cylinder and pads and still drags my guess is either the proportioning valve or the hill assist and it's less likely to be the ABS system but it also indicates that I could be the brake lines

The flexible hoses that go from the body to the calipers are frequently the cause of this problem. And your mileage is just about right. They have several layers and the layers separate internally leaving no apparent exterior damage. The broken lining acts as a one-way valve, allowing the brake pressure through, but not permitting it to bleed back when the brakes are released. The good news is that they are relatively inexpensive and not very hard to change. Proper bleeding procedure is important though. If you would like to have this or other jobs done for you, Contact Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your dragging brakes and replace the hydraulic hoses if necessary.

3. I've replaced 4 new calipers 4 new rotors pads all new & Master brake cylinder in but it still drags