Q: weird sounds from tires. and metallic sound

car makes wub wub sound from the front at highway speeds, and metal grinding sound when turning at speeds below 25mph. also when the steering is turned almost completely there is a clicking sound from the wheels.

Hi there. It is quite possible that the wheel bearings are causing the noises you are hearing. However, it could also be an issue with the CV joints or other driveline component. Due to the multiple possible sources, it’s recommended to first have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a detailed front end inspection; so they can pinpoint the source of the issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. weird sounds from tires. and metallic sound