Q: We had motor mounts replaced in August, should we be replacing them already again?

We paid to have motor mounts replaced in August this year (2016), should we be replacing them already again?

Unless you have been racing or abusing the vehicle the motor mounts should last years and years. I would recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the vehicle out to see if it is the mounts or an engine/transmission problem that could be breaking the mounts. If your transmission is being engaged with the engine revving too high it could break motor mounts.

3. We had motor mounts replaced in August, should we be replacing them already again?