Q: Q: Water Pump

If the water pump is going out? Will it effect the A/C and heat?

If your water pump is going bad this can have many effects on your heat and air conditioning system. If the water pump is leaking this will cause the coolant level to go low. When this happens the heating system will not work as well because it relies on the cooling system of the engine to produce heat. If the water pump is not working properly this will also cause the engine to overheat which will cause the air conditioning to malfunction. If you believe that your water pump is failing I would recommend having it inspected by a certified technician from YourMechanic and have it replaced if necessary.

3. Q: Water Pump