Q: So I just bought a 2014 4cyl Dodge Avenger and the transmission slips after long trips say over 20 miles. I checked the fluid and

2014 4cyl 2.4l Dodge Avenger Slipping transmission after long drives 45,000 miles Transmission fluid looks and smells healthy, no metal fragments or burning smell Transmission fluid seems like it's pretty high When it's hot the fluid is way over the hot line and when it's cold he fluid is still over the cold line as well

Hi there. As the temperature increases inside the transmission, the fluid will expand; which is why the fluid level on the dipstick is higher when you check it. The goal is to follow the manufacturer’s recommendation on amounts of fluid; however, with less than 50,000 miles you should not be experiencing transmission slipping issues. It is possible that you might have a problem with a shift sensor, or an obstruction somewhere inside the hydraulic lines. Perhaps flushing the transmission fluid will resolve this issue, so you might want to start there. If the problem continues, please contact a professional mobile mechanic to complete a transmission inspection.

3. So I just bought a 2014 4cyl Dodge Avenger and the transmission slips after long trips say over 20 miles. I checked the fluid and