Q: Q: Water leak

I hit a hump and my car start to leak water. What is the issue of my car? How much it will cost me to repair?

3. Q: Water leak

Q: Q: Hole in radiator

The radiator would need to be replaced and the cooling system tested for any other problems. The leaking radiator is due to age and deterioration of the radiator tanks. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic,...

Q: Error code p0101 and p2177 on 2008 Volvo s60 indicate the MAD AT could there be another problem?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Both codes relate to some kind of air leak. This may mean the MAF sensor has failed and is not capable of sending the signal for that air, or it may be an actual...

Q: 2004.5 Volvo S40 T5 alternator

These vehicles are known to have issues with aftermarket alternators since they are computer controlled charge circuits and aftermarket alternators do not always work correctly and only dealer alternators will work correctly.