Q: Q: Water leak

I hit a hump and my car start to leak water. What is the issue of my car? How much it will cost me to repair?

3. Q: Water leak

Q: heavy white smoke tailpipe

That sounds like steam coming out of the tailpipe. You may have noticed the coolant level being low. If coolant is getting into the cylinders, it makes steam come out of the exhaust. This is a classic sign of a...

Q: Trying to find out what radiator I need

Hi there. If you have a radiator in your vehicle, look around the radiator to find a part number so the parts store can cross reference the radiator. If there is no part number, then remove the radiator and take...

Q: Loud idling, clunking, vibrating when stopping, sluggish engine

It sounds like you may have a faulty engine or transmission mount. These mounts are what secures the engine or transmission to the frame of the vehicle. These mounts are made of metal frames with large solid pieces of rubber...