Q: Water leak

I hit a hump and my car start to leak water. What is the issue of my car? How much it will cost me to repair?

If the leak is water, it could be the windshield washer reservoir leaking. However, if the leak is coolant, that could be due to a leak in the radiator if the radiator was hit. Generally, engine coolant leaks occur due to a fault in a hose, radiator, water pump, thermostat housing and so forth. If there is an external leak but it is not obvious, the leak(s) can be found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.