Q: Q: Water leak

I hit a hump and my car start to leak water. What is the issue of my car? How much it will cost me to repair?

3. Q: Water leak

Q: What does the A/C Off Due to High Engine Temp message mean?

The A/C Off Due to High Engine Temp message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the coolant in the engine is too hot, and the engine is not able...

Q: Q: Car will not drive or reverse

Generally, this kind of error will trigger OBD code P0740 indicating that there is something wrong with the torque converter clutch. This may be related to any of the following: -A faulty torque converter clutch solenoid -A damaged torque...

Q: Car runs sluggish after fuel pump replaced.

You need to make sure the filter was installed in the right direction of fuel flow. Fuel filters are designed to filter fuel as it flows from the tank to the fuel injectors, the filter can only flow efficiently in...