Q: Was wondering if you knew where the water pump its located on a 9o f250 v10

Truck is leaking coolant like crazy. Can't find where its coming from. Thinking the water pump?

The water pump on the V10 Ford engine is in the center front of motor above the crankshaft. The pulley for the fan clutch the water pump is behind this pulley. In order to locate a leak you will need to pressure the cooling system and then locate the water pump leaking. Replace water pump and thermostat is recommended.

• Was wondering if you knew where the water pump its located on a 9o f250 v10