Q: Warm AC on 2011 Jeep Wrangler

Can it be a refrigerant issue this soon, I recently moved from mich with garage to fl without garage.the roof also leaks did change in weather affect roof seal possibly?

Hello. The A/C has to work harder in the Florida weather since it is hotter and more humid. It will take longer to cool down the interior in that region. You may be just low on refrigerant and should have the system checked and topped off. As far as the roof seal, you may have to adjust the roof clamps or check the seal for damage.