Car runs rough in drive but smooth in neutral.

Car runs rough in drive but smooth in neutral. Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2008 volvo s 40 2.4i.. Could this be a motor mount issue? Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on t...

Car runs rough in drive but smooth in neutral. Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2008 volvo s 40 2.4i.. Could this be a motor mount issue? Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the Volvo? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? 107,000. automatic. Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far? Nothing.. Mechanic said right motor mount. and cam sensor, and right left wheel bearinds.

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. I am an ASE Certified Technician who will be further assisting you. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Volvo. I know it can be frustrating, but let's see what we can do to get you going.

ok
Automotive Expert
Please tell me if vehicle has any warning lights on dash.

it has low tire.. And [engine](/topics-engine-volvo/) light
Automotive Expert
Do you know what codes are stored in the engine module?

no nut a mechanic said i need a right motor mount
Automotive Expert
Motor mount will cause some vibration but not cause engine to run rough. Check engine light is possibly related to poor running condition. Suggest going to a local part store and getting the faults stored so we may better assist you.

p0190. p0031, p2402
Automotive Expert
It appears there may be an issue with your fuel system. Has the fuel pump been tested?

nowhen you drive in reverse car runs smooth no noise.. But in drive its really rough
Automotive Expert
I suggest troubleshooting the fuel pump and code P0190

ok thanks
Automotive Expert
Thank you