Q: Vibration sound

I have his issue for a like 2 weeks now. My car is making this vibration sound. I took it to the local mechanic about the same issue about a month ago and they said it was the wheel bearing however after they changed it the vibration sound is still there.

It is very possible that the technician who replaced your wheel bearing misdiagnosed which bearing was faulty. Unless a mechanic’s stethoscope was used near the suspected bearing, oftentimes sound can travel through suspension parts leading you to believe that the sound is coming from somewhere else. It is also possible, that you could have a torn CV boot causing your CV axle to loose lubrication and cause this sound. Consider YourMechanic as a certified professional can come to your home or office to inspect your vehicle for you.

3. Vibration sound