Q: I have a 2013 Acura Ilx. When I push button on handle on drivers side it no longer beeps and locks.

When I get out of my car and push outside button on door handle to lock, there is no longer an beep and it doesn't lock. If I lock it manually and push inside button of outside door handle it does not beep and unlock. The passenger door handle looks and unlocks just fine. Does this sound like the drivers side actuator needs to be replaced?

Hello. This is a programming issue within the door locking system. The programming can become corrupted and cause this. You will need to take the vehicle to the dealer in order to get it reprogrammed.

3. I have a 2013 Acura Ilx. When I push button on handle on drivers side it no longer beeps and locks.