Q: Vehicle will not start

Every time I try to crank my vehicle the alarm will go off and it will turn over but won't start, I've tried looking for the button under the dash and to the left of the steering wheel but can't find it and I've tried the key locking and unlocking but it still won't start

A: Check the 30A EGI fuse in the underhood fus...

Check the 30A EGI fuse in the underhood fuse box as this can prevent starting. Check if the immobilizer light illuminates. If the immobilizer system is causing the "won’t run" condition, it will allow the engine to start and run for 2 seconds. If it won’t start at all, the cause may be from something else, such as no spark or no fuel pressure. A scan tool will be needed to determine if their are any diagnostic trouble codes set in your Mazda’s computer. If you want this looked at by a professional, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your starting issue and make the correct repairs.