Q: Various problems with driver's side of car.

Heat on driver's side staying on. In addition, the wipers and washer work intermittently, the driver's side radio speaker not working, and the AC doesn't get cold enough.

Looking at the wiring diagrams there is no correlation or common issue that tie together the AC, wipers, and speaker issues. For the heat issue where the drivers heat is staying there is either an issue with the front mode door actuator in the heater box or a problem with the HVAC control module or wiring. The wiper/washer issue is caused either by the wiper switch, wiring, or an issue with the windshield wiper motor module which not only activates the wiper motor but also activates the washer pump. The door speaker issue is either a faulty speaker, wiring between the speaker and radio, or radio unit itself that is the issue. The AC not cooling issue could be caused by the same mode control issue that is keeping the heat active on the driver’s side. But to be sure, the charge level of the refrigerant system should be checked to ensure it is charged to factory specifications. You may need to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who has the right certifications as well as the right test equipment to pinpoint the causes of these issues regarding your heating system, windshield wipers, radio and AC.

3. Various problems with driver's side of car.