Q: van has alot of play in steering and it seems to drift to the right

when driving the steering wheel has a lot of play (not tight like it should be) also it drifts like to the right when I am passing a car I go back and it drifts

If you have excessive play in the steering then you should have the complete front end checked. You may have worn steering components like tie rod joints and steering joints and mounts. The drift can be from these worn parts and from tires having low and uneven air in them. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your steering issue and make an accurate repair from there.