Q: Why does my automatic Honda CR-V make a clicking sound when I turn the ignition

When u try to turn my ignition switch it starts making a clicking sound. The thing is the radio and automatic windows still worked so I thought I might of been the starter or something.

If your vehicle is not starting, the clicking noise may just simply be from a relay in the ignition starter circuit and/or the solenoid. If your car is not starting, the best thing to do is request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the fault and resolve it for you. If the vehicle is starting, but you are hearing unusual noises, those can be checked in a vehicle noise diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Why does my automatic Honda CR-V make a clicking sound when I turn the ignition