Q: Upon initially turning on my car, it begins to run funny, the engine light flashes, and 'traction symbol' comes on my dash

I have a video showing exactly what i am trying to describe. O also have pictures if the dash board after ot starts to run weirdly. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Hi there. It sounds like you have an engine misfire. A misfire bad enough to cause the check engine light to flash. When this light is flashing it is a warning that there could be possible catalytic converter damage with continued use. What is causing the misfire is the question and we wouldn’t want to guess as this can become an expensive method of diagnosis. A best guess would be an ignition coil/coils, but without proper diagnosis this is just an educated guess. The codes need to be retrieved and data from the computer analyzed to determine the best path of diagnosis followed by proper testing procedures. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.

• Upon initially turning on my car, it begins to run funny, the engine light flashes, and 'traction symbol' comes on my dash