Q: Upgrades

I have a completely stock 2011 honda accord LX-P, and honestly I know nothing about mechanics. I dont want to insult anyones intelligence and understand in order to upgrade my engine to make it faster I will have to buy a ton of aftermarket parts (ie breathing mods, etc.) Was wondering if anyone can give me a list of the parts that I will possibly have to buy (detailed explanation as to why for each part, optional). I absolutey love this car and do not want to get rid of it, or upgrade. I want to maintain it as long as I possibly can while keeping it durable. Thanks!

A: You picked a great car. Try this out; hire ...

You picked a great car. Try this out; hire one of our mobile technicians to take an overall assessment of the vehicle to see what great shape it is in now and point out and trouble spots or signs of wear. Power steering fluid leaks, valve cover gaskets, the starter, and wheels bearings are all typical repairs for these and many vehicles. Let the repair technician tell you what you need personally as inspecting the car firsthand is the only way to give you a solid suggestion.