Q: Humming noise in rear while driving

asked by on February 29, 2016

I hear a humming noise coming from the rear of the car while I am driving.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

A humming noise is typically caused by loose exhaust components or possibly road debris that was run over and caught in the undercarriage of the vehicle. A test drive of the vehicle will be needed to determine where the sound is coming from. If you need further assistance with this, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can visit your home or office in order to make an accurate diagnosis of the noise.