Q: tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?

rear noisd Could be rear whell bearings?

3. tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?

Q: How much oil does the engine hold?

Knowing the amount of oil your engine holds is important even if you don’t do your own oil changes. If you drive a 4-cylinder Accord, your engine holds 4.2 quarts of oil (including the filter). If you drive a V6...

Q: What is a heater core and can I still drive my car until it's replaced?

Honda, nor any of the OEM manufacturers, does not sanction use of aftermarket sealers in the cooling system for "repairs". Unless your car has overheated, head gasket leaks are not that common and in any event there are tests to...

Q: Car goes into limp mode when the check engine light and VSA light comes on

The lights that you have on and the vehicle going into fail safe mode is an indication you have a major system failure that will require computer to be tested for codes first. There are many possible codes it can...