Q: tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?

rear noisd Could be rear whell bearings?

3. tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?

Q: Q: Car won't turn over

The fuel pressure on this vehicle is supplied by the fuel pump in the tank. The fuel pressure would need to be checked, as well as the fuel pump for proper power; you may need to replace the fuel pump...

Q: While driving at a speed of 40 mph all at a sudden the car speed dropped to 10 mph and stopped with solid check engine light

Hello. Warning lights accompanied with stalling can be caused by many things. If the oil is low I would go ahead and top it off to prevent the possibility of engine damage, however, it is unlikely that low oil is...

Q: Car is idling at 1100 rpms

Hi, thanks for writing in. High engine idle can be caused by a number of different things. A stuck/binding throttle, vacuum leak, bad throttle position sensor, coolant or air flow sensor all can be the cause of a high idle...