Q: tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?

rear noisd Could be rear whell bearings?

3. tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?

Q: The car is overheating and losing water, but can't see traces of a leak

This may be also related potentially to a blown head gasket. If this is the case you will be losing coolant consistently and the car will overheat. You may also notice traces of white smoke coming from the exhaust. I...

Q: Q: Brakes

Hello. If the issue only began after you changed the master cylinder, then it is likely that the issue is related to it. Certain brake master cylinders will require them to be pre-bled before installation and will not function properly...

Q: dtc P1682,no crank no start.

Hi there. The code you are getting P1682 is due to the ECM seeing a difference in the voltage levels of the two main power inputs to the ECM and will store the code when one voltage is different than...