Q: tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?

rear noisd Could be rear whell bearings?

Irregular tire wear can sometimes cause noises that sound similar to bad wheel bearings. It is typical of rear tires on front-wheel drive vehicles when the tires are not rotated frequently enough or loose/worn suspension components such as shocks or struts wear the tires. Run your hand across the tread area of the rear tires. If the tread feels like it has high and low spots - think making a fist with one hand and running the open palm of the other hand over your knuckles, then the tires may be causing the noise. Typically if it is the tires, you will hear the noise outside the vehicle - windows down and driving next to a wall or curb. You can try rotating the tires to see if the noise goes away or changes.

A certified technician can inspect/replace wheel bearings if needed.

3. tyre nose specially from rear. could it be rear whell bearrings?