Q: Two questions? It went out the same time as a trans coolant lines started leaking!Related?If i have compressor already how much?

My A/C compressor went out about same time as one of my transmission coolant lines started leaking! Could this be related? 2nd, if it turns out to be just my compressor what would the quote be if I already have the A/C compressor?

Hi there. The AC system and transmission cooler are independent systems, not related to each other. In regards to the price estimate, I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department so they can send you an estimate if we’re able to complete this job. You should receive an email from them in the next few days. Thanks

3. Two questions? It went out the same time as a trans coolant lines started leaking!Related?If i have compressor already how much?