Q: Trying to remove power steering pressure switch (sensor). it seems frozen on.

I placed the obd-1 code reader and this was one of the diagnoses. The sensor seems frozen on. It is in a very sensitive location and position. It is not threaded into a hard body but the power steering line itself. I need a quote to remove and replace the sensor. I have one. Is that something that can be done?

Billing question sent to CS for an estimate on removing and replacing the power steering pressure switch that is stuck.

3. Trying to remove power steering pressure switch (sensor). it seems frozen on.