Q: Trunk light out, but all else is fine

Trunk light out. Replaced bulb twice, checked all fuses, and no other lights are out.

If the bulb is good, there is probably a loose connection in the bulb receptacle or wiring. You can use a test light or a volt ohmmeter to see if there is 12 volts at the bulb receptacle. One side will be hot, other side will be ground. If no power, trace circuit back toward source and ground to find the faulty connection. If you need assistance with this repair, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your electrical issue and help you fix it accordingly.