Q: Truck wont run for more than a couple minutes at a time.

The truck will run for a couple of minutes then die. wait an hour then it will start up again. has a new fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, and fuel filter.

A: It sounds like you are losing fuel pressure...

It sounds like you are losing fuel pressure, but if you've replaced everything you've mentioned (except the fuel pump relay) the first test I would perform is to see if you're losing spark. There may be several factors causing a loss of spark with this particular year and engine. The distributor spark module, the starter inside the distributor, and the ignition coil could be the cause of the failed start. The ignition module is the most common cause though in your case. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to diagnose your starting problem for you so you can avoid replacing parts that do not need replaced.