Q: I have a 2011 Ram 1500 . Wouldn't start. 65,000 miles. Had battery replaced. Next day won't start again. Runs fine when jumped

Battery appeared dead when I tried to start. Jumped and it ran fine. Let it run for 2 hours. Next day dead again. Jumped again and drove around for an hour and to Sam's to replace battery under warranty (was only 6 months old). Drove fine that day, including restarting after car wash turned ignition off. Next day dead again.

Hi Rob. Thanks for contacting us today. When a battery continually dies, it’s because one of the charging system components is damaged. This could be the alternator, battery cable or even a battery temperature sensor. To know for sure, you should probably have a professional mechanic complete a battery will not hold a charge inspection.

3. I have a 2011 Ram 1500 . Wouldn't start. 65,000 miles. Had battery replaced. Next day won't start again. Runs fine when jumped