Q: Q: truck won't start

truck ran fine and then sat for 4 years. put in a new fuel filter and that didn't work what else can I do to get this truck started

The fuel in the fuel tank could be bad and would need to be removed and the tank flushed with clean fuel. The fuel pump may not work and would need to be tested for proper pressures.

Depending on the type of fuel injection system the engine has, it may need to be cleaned out or in some cases, the injectors will need to be replaced if clogged.

I recommend replacing the fuel first and putting some injector cleaner in the fuel. Then test the fuel pressure and whether fresh fuel is getting to the injectors. It should start.

3. Q: truck won't start