Q: Truck won't start but it is turning over just not catching but just checked oil and there is none

I have a 2006 F150 and it won't turn on I just drove to the store and it was fine get back in and won't start but the battery is new just changed it 3 months ago when I go to start it, it is turning over just not catching on and the lights, radio and dome light will all turn on. I checked to make sure battery was connected and it is but I checked the oil and there is none could that be why the truck won't start

3. Truck won't start but it is turning over just not catching but just checked oil and there is none