Q: Truck will not start

The truck died out while driving down the road I change the alternator then made it to the house had the battery checked said it was good now the truck won't start even after a jump it just dies

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2001 Toyota Tundra to die and not start. It is good you have had the battery checked as this is the most common fault. Other possible faults are the fuel pump, battery cables, fuel filter, battery terminal, coil, or a wiring harness fault. If the alternator was able to get the vehicle started for a short time you may have more than one issue going on with the alternator only being half the problem. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car will not start and make any repairs required.

3. Truck will not start