Q: Truck totally dead

My truck will not turn over. I tried to replace the battery, but that didn't work. When I try to start it, the car makes no sound whatsoever.

3. Truck totally dead

Q: Car gets jerky when first accelerating

Although I would need a bit more information for a specific diagnosis, there are a few things that can make the vehicle feel jerky: Broken or worn engine and transmission mounts allow too much movement under the hood. While...

Q: Battery went flat causing alarm to sound and won't stop after changing battery

The most common methods to deal with this situation are to put the key in each door and lock and unlock to reset the alarm. You may need to do this in the trunk or hatch lid as well. The...

Q: Can a 2000 dodge caravan fuel injector wiring harness be used on a 1999 Dodge Caravan, engine being a 3.3L 6 cylinder flex fuel.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. To my knowledge, Dodge did not make significant changes from the 99 to 2000 Caravan 3.3 liter engine. However, with that being said, it's hard to know for 100% certainty that the fuel injector...