Q: Truck totally dead

My truck will not turn over. I tried to replace the battery, but that didn't work. When I try to start it, the car makes no sound whatsoever.

A: Hi there. Your vehicle may be experiencing ...

Hi there. Your vehicle may be experiencing an electrical issue. If the main fuses and relays are not in working order your vehicle will be left with no responses to an ignition being turned forwards. Also ensuring the cables were hooked up properly with solid connections and tight terminals will cause the vehicle to not have any power. I strongly suggest having a certified mechanic look at your vehicle more closely in person to diagnose the no-start condition.