Q: Truck starts to hesitate under load

Truck starts to hesitate under a load

3. Truck starts to hesitate under load

Q: My car is W210 E200. I want to ask about somthing in the gearbox

Hey there. When you are in 'S' mode, the transmission starts out in 1st gear normally, but when you select 'W' mode, the transmission will start out in 2nd gear to help reduce wheel slip on slippery surfaces. Where...

Q: Q: Fuel pump problem

Hello. Code P0089 is the code for an issue withe the vehicle's fuel pressure regulator. In this instance it appears that the code refers the fuel pressure regulator mounted in the engine bay, on the vehicle's high pressure fuel pump....

Q: What's the thing call that connects your wheel to the putter tie ride and to the upper and lower ball joints

The part you are referring to is called the spindle. It connects the upper and lower control arms and connecting to the steering tie rod end. The brake caliper attaches to it also.