Q: Truck starts to hesitate under load

Truck starts to hesitate under a load

3. Truck starts to hesitate under load

Q: When gas leval reaches half a tank my car acts as if it has no gas when i get to a quarter it wont run

The fuel pump in the fuel tank is most likely leaking fuel where it hooks to the fuel pump housing. I recommend replacing the fuel pump in the fuel tank.

Q: I have a hard start(long cranking) problem when the car is warm 1996 Chevrolet Impala

Hi there - first step is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. I suspect you still have a fuel pressure problem when it's hot. Check fuel pressure while starting cold, while it's...

Q: Q: No acceleration when I press the gas

Hi there. Typically when you have acceleration problem as you are describing it can range from fuel, ignition or transmission problems. If the fuel system is clogged with excessive debris or carbon deposits, it will create acceleration problems, as will...