Q: Have a Ford F150 (2013) w/EcoBoost. Check Engine Light on with error code P05410. Can't find that code

asked by on July 11, 2017

Check Engine Light on. Showing two codes. P0014 and P0510. I can't find any reference to P0510? Am also not getting any of the issues associated with P0014.

Hi There, Code P0510 relates to the computer detecting an incorrect position in the throttle plate relative to the position of the throttle according to the computer, which gauges this throttle position according to differences in signal voltage. When an incorrect position has been detected for more than 5 seconds, this code will be stored. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to properly diagnose and repair.