Q: Truck stalls while I'm driving and then dies

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY CAUSE MY VEHICLE TO JUST DIE INTERMITTENTLY? DRIVING AT ALL DIFFERENT SPEEDS IT JUST DIES.

3. Truck stalls while I'm driving and then dies

Q: water is leaking from a metal pipe thats runs on top of the transmission how do i fix this

You most likely have a leak in the system. I have seen a lot of failures in the heater's hoses and connections for this model. You typically will need to perform a coolant pressure test with the engine cover in...

Q: When weather is cooler my truck strugles to start

You may have some carbon build up in the combustion chambers and need to have the engine decarbonized. You could also use an octane booster if you have issues after new glow plugs are installed. Once the glow plugs get...

Q: I just put a junkyard transmission in my truck when I pulled the dipstick out before starting it it doesn't register should the fl

You said your vehicle has a manual transmission but I think you meant to say automatic transmission. You should make sure your transmission is filled before you start it with one quart at a time until you see some indication...