Q: Truck stalls while I'm driving and then dies

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY CAUSE MY VEHICLE TO JUST DIE INTERMITTENTLY? DRIVING AT ALL DIFFERENT SPEEDS IT JUST DIES.

3. Truck stalls while I'm driving and then dies

Q: Gas smell while driving.

Smelling a gas odor coming from your vehicle is never good experience and it usually means there is a leak somewhere. From the description provided, it is quite possible that the EVAP Purge Canister has developed a leak and needs...

Q: Car died while driving. What's the cause?

Hello. When the vehicle has been in an accident, there can always be a lot more damage than what appears on the surface. The amount of force the vehicle took when it hit the light most likely started the issues...

Q: What wires do I connect to the starter

The black and orange striped wire goes with the red wires behind nut with the big starter cable. The small, tan and red striped one goes to the small terminal. If you are still having trouble, a technician from YourMechanic...