Q: Truck not starting after sitting

I let my truck sit over the weekend and it won't start. The oil level is fine, but the light did come on, telling me to change it, before I parked it. I am also losing coolant.

Hi there. It sounds like you may have a battery reaching the end of its life cycle. Over time, batteries will lose their ability to hold and keep a charge. Typically between 7 and 10 years depending on the environment you live in. I would have a technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the battery and inspect the coolant leak present in your vehicle.

3. Truck not starting after sitting