Q: Truck hard to turn over

My truck is hard to turn over. It died and wouldn't start. I changed the fuel filter recently, but maybe it needs a new fuel pump as well.

3. Truck hard to turn over

Q: Pass key fault is on

The keys on these vehicles have a computer chip inside them that is programmed to the vehicle. It is possible that the vehicle may have been attempted to start with a key that is not programmed to the car, therefore...

Q: Car won't shift into drive or reverse. How do I fix this?

The first thing I would suggest is checking your transmission fluid level. It's very easy on your vehicle. Start the engine and allow it to idle in park for about 30 seconds. Under the hood towards the back of the...

Q: How Do I Keep the Fuel System Clean?

Ideally, you shouldn't have to do anything to your car to keep the fuel system clean. However, our cars don't live in an ideal world. Probably the most common effect of burning gasoline in our engines is the buildup of...