Q: I am having transmission issues in my 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche after replacing the rear main seal.

So I decided to pull my 4l60e out of my 2006 chevy avalanche to replace rear main seal. Everything went smooth and when I went to plug the tranny electrical harness back in the clip broke! So I just pushed it on as far as I could. The motor was showing 3-4 codes on my code reader and is super sluggish. I can't even tell what gear I'm in. It's starting out in 2nd or 3rd gear. I went and got another plug and soldered all 13 wires. There were two pink wires that were the same and was not sure which one went to what wire. So I guessed and I think I'm right. Would like to figure out how to check??? Also could I have damaged the shifting solenoids when I drug it out from the truck? I wouldn't think so. The tranny only has 50k on it. I don't want to mess it up. Codes are p0740 p2761 p1810 and p0785. Please help and thanks!

3. I am having transmission issues in my 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche after replacing the rear main seal.