Q: I had my transmission changed january this year and now i m having engine power reduced problems, could that be the reason?

2 weeks ago i started to have engine power reduced problems.. i shut down the car wait a few minutes and turn it back on. It works after that but then it keeps doing that. The next day or so. I m scare to drive far. I had my trabsmission changed this past January. Could that be the problem or what could it be?

Typically, the reduced power mode is triggered when there is an issue related to the transmission. There are a number of things that may cause and if the transmission was recently replaced, this may also have something to do with it. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I had my transmission changed january this year and now i m having engine power reduced problems, could that be the reason?