Q: Transmission problem

I was driving at 2,000rpm (normal speed) in 5th gear. Heard a loud pop looked in my rear view mirror seen white smoke but still had power, pulled over less then an 1/8 of a mile. Looked under the car seen and smelled transmission fluid (gear oil) popped my hood after smoke cleared. Couldn't see anything from the top of the car so I used my road side jack to jack the car up to try n get a better look but wants comfortable to climb underneath so all I seen was leaking fluid. Started my car to see if I had any gears, I have clutch and all 5gears. Then got towed home by a friend.

A: The pop could have come from a cooler line ...

The pop could have come from a cooler line or a bad seal somewhere underneath the car. A further inspection of the leak will be necessary to see exactly where from and what fluid is leaking. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts to perform this inspection of the area and estimate the proper repair after a personal diagnosis.