Q: Transmission missing first and second gear

Took it to a mechanic they put computer and said it was the solenoid changed them with no luck

If solenoids are identified in a Diagnostic Trouble Code(s) as a potential fault, they must be tested before they are condemned. If the solenoids tested bad OR the shop exhaustively ruled out ALL of the many other potential causes of failure to shift listed in the Diagnostic Trouble Code(s), it was reasonable to replace them simply because intermittency can be an issue with a part like this. But, that assumes that they ruled out ALL of the other causes out which as you now know they obviously didn’t because your vehicle’s transmission doesn’t work. Among the many other causes in the DTC code(s) that implicated the shift solenoids are faults in the vehicle wiring and grounds, fuses, power supply to the solenoids (easy to check and a common problem area), vehicle speed and transmission fluid pressure sensors, transmission fluid level and condition, and so forth. If you would please supply us with the Diagnostic Trouble Code(s) that the shop downloaded and acted upon, we could give you more specific direction. Alternatively, if you just simply want a prompt and professional resolution to this problem, contact YourMechanic and request a mobile diagnostic for a no shift condition (https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-hard-to-shift-inspection) and a certified Technician will get this resolved.

3. Transmission missing first and second gear