Q: Transmission missing first and second gear

Took it to a mechanic they put computer and said it was the solenoid changed them with no luck

3. Transmission missing first and second gear

Q: hello i have a 2000 sierra 5.3 idling high and tranny shifts when its idling high seems like it does it when its warmer weather tu

If I am understanding your question correctly, it sounds like the engine is idling high, but I don't understand the transmission issue you're having. The high idle is most likely an intake manifold vacuum leak at the gasket O-rings. This...

Q: Car not starting after jumpstart

It sounds like your starter motor may have failed. I would recommend having your battery fully charged then load tested to ensure it functions properly. Once the battery is known to be good, have it reinstalled and try to start...

Q: I have issues with my air suspension. I have been reading through the forum of the topic, and I believe it has to do with my compressor.

The pump will become loud when it is under pressure and lifting a load. If the pump is quiet and you hear a hissing sound around where the pump is, either the pump is leaking or the main supply hose...