Q: Q: transmission fluid leaking

Transmission place told me front seal is leaking and should replace whole transmission. What is your opinion on that option?

3. Q: transmission fluid leaking

Q: How do I turn off the TRAC system?

The TRAC or traction control system is designed to help you stay in control on the road. There may be times you need to shut it off, such as if you get stuck in the snow or mud. Locate...

Q: Where is the location of the transmission oil gauge

Your Toyota Camry's transmission does not have a dip stick like in older car's transmissions and has a fill plug on the side of the transmission itself. The transmission should only be serviced and checked by a trained mechanic. The...

Q: The kick down on my transmission is not working

The transmission control module (TCM) helps regulate fuel efficiency and power while storing information about the transmission system in its memory. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control...