Q: Q: Transmission fluid change

I drive an automatic, yesterday car started feeling sluggish now today when I put it in reverse it won't move!

3. Q: Transmission fluid change

Q: Q: How Does a Clutch Work?

A clutch for a manual transmission is not a single part, but many parts put together to form the clutch assembly that is part of the clutch system. The parts in a clutch assembly are the clutch pressure plate, clutch...

Q: Q: no reverse

The first thing to check is the transmission's fluid level. If the transmission works in the other ranges, like park and drive, there is a very good chance the transmission will need to be rebuilt or replaced. If you would...

Q: Check engine light on and recurring P0455

Hi there. The P0455 code that you are getting in the computer is a different issue than the transmission. Most of the time it is caused by a bad gas cap or a leak in the system. If the gas...