Q: Transmission fluid change

I drive an automatic, yesterday car started feeling sluggish now today when I put it in reverse it won't move!

A: Usually the fluid in the transmission would...

Usually the fluid in the transmission would not cause an issue such as this. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified professional to determine if any internal damage exists. This may involve tearing down the transmission in order to see the inside of it. Usually, when the transmission will not work in the reverse gear, it is due to internal damage or an electrical issue. A shift solenoid or something broken may be at fault here.