Q: Tire tire popped and both sensors are bad. Now jerking to the right and wheel won't drive straight

Hi my mom and I just purchased a car 2008 Sebring and the front left tire already poped on the freeway and both censors were bad, put two new tires on the front and the back were new, then it started jerking to the right when u let go of the wheel and would not drive straight .... Now when I drive it, I hit the gas and the whole car jerks. I have a 5 year warrinty for the car. Why am I dealing with this ? Is it just a simple alignment, a spark plug, a trans filter. I have a feeling that if this car is jerking that it is going to need service very soon and I'm 8 months pregnant and can not be broken down on the highway again .

3. Tire tire popped and both sensors are bad. Now jerking to the right and wheel won't drive straight