Q: Tire size

So my car is the LT model and on the Goodyear website is had two different sizes for tires. 195 and 205 . I have the 195s on there now but I need new tires and we have the 205s in my garage would that work to put on my car?

A: You can look in the driver’s door or in the...

You can look in the driver’s door or in the glove box cover for the tire size for your vehicle. If you change the tire size from the size the car came with you will change the transmission shifting, and the speedometer will not be accurate. Since the difference between a 195 and a 205 is 10 cm in circumference of the tire, this will make the speedometer read less than how fast you are going.