Q: Dead animal inside vents of vehicle.

There was bad smell coming from the inside of a car. Checked all carpets and everything inside the car. So i opened the front panel and reached the cabin air filters. Looks like there is dead bird or some other animal inside the a/c vent, because air filters were stinky and with feathers/fur on it. So how to clean the inside of it? I cannot open whole front panel.

A: I have seen a family of mice make a home in...

I have seen a family of mice make a home inside the heater blower case. You may need to have the entire heater blower case removed, thoroughly cleaned out, and sanitized. This may be the only way to remove most if not all of the smell. A professional for YourMechanic can perform this inspection for you and see if the blower motor can be easily removed and cleaned out without removing the entire assembly.