Q: I am having a timing chain issue.

I changed my timing chain now my car does wanna start unless I pump the gas pedal and I have a parking lights and airbag sensor light on not sure why

3. I am having a timing chain issue.

Q: Is there a payment arrangement for services?

If the vehicle is still overheating after a water pump was replace then you may have a defective thermostat or fan motor is not coming on. Yes, There is a financing plan available if you qualify. Contact customer service for...

Q: Check engine -- timing chain

Usually when an OBD-II error code is triggered by a damaged part or sensor, it is stored inside the ECM until the issue is repaired, but must be downloaded and cleared by using a professional digital scan tool. The check...

Q: Q: My car wont start/crank

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. What happened is that the power cables that are directly from the battery went to ground causing a mass surge through the vehicle's fuse box. This causes the engine's computer to think that...