Q: I am having a timing chain issue.

I changed my timing chain now my car does wanna start unless I pump the gas pedal and I have a parking lights and airbag sensor light on not sure why

3. I am having a timing chain issue.

Q: When driving my car has begin to skip and also my car shakes when i get up to about 70 mph 2010 Chevrolet Traverse

Hi - the shaking you are experiencing could be caused by either an out-of-balance tire/wheel assembly, bent wheel, or a failed Constant Velocity (CV) joint in your front axle. If you feel the shaking directly in the steering wheel, the...

Q: Q: Timing chain replacement

This vehicle has 3 timing chains and in order to align them up correctly you may need to purchase a repair manual or have the timing chain repair done by a qualified mechanic. These engines typically require special alignment tools...

Q: Q: Engine cranks but won't start.

Your P0101 may be related to the 171 and 174. Any and all of these can be caused by an air leak. Check under the hood for vacuum lines or air boots that have come off or are not well...