Q: I am having a timing chain issue.

I changed my timing chain now my car does wanna start unless I pump the gas pedal and I have a parking lights and airbag sensor light on not sure why

3. I am having a timing chain issue.

Q: New front pads & rotors (2mths) and hear a grinding noise when coming to a slow gradual stop. What could be causing this?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The last technicians that worked on your vehicle are not wrong. There are certain types of brake pads that will make a squealing noise when the brakes are applied. These are typically made from...

Q: Car will crank but won't start - 2006 Ford Taurus

Since you did all this work then you should be able to check the fuel pressure and engine for spark getting to the spark plugs. If you have spark and fuel pressure, then you will need to check the fuel...

Q: Car will jump start fine. But when I try to start it from the new battery, it all goes black and power goes out completely

Hi there. It sounds like your new battery may be faulty. If the vehicle jump starts ok, then this is a sign that the new battery is not providing enough cranking amps to engage the starter. It may have a...