Q: I am having a timing chain issue.

I changed my timing chain now my car does wanna start unless I pump the gas pedal and I have a parking lights and airbag sensor light on not sure why

Hi there. Check the throttle position sensor for if its plugged in from when the timing chains were replaced. Also look at the harness and make sure that all of the sensors are plugged in. The idle air control valve (IAC) could be on the fritz. Check the valve and make sure that its functioning. If the valve is not working then I suggest replacing it. If you need further assistance with a no start situation and having to throttle the engine to start it, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I am having a timing chain issue.