Q: Tilted wheel

So my friend wrecked my car into a ditch we got it out but the rim broke and the wheel is now tilting in and kinda lower on one side ,there is something hanging , could it just be just that the spring broke or what could it be ?

From your description of the damage, it may be best to have the vehicle towed to a body shop. An impact that is hard enough to break a wheel and bend suspension components may have also bent the chassis/uni-body structure and possible suspension cradle. Also, mechanical damage may have occurred that may not be visible. For example, if the damage is to the rear of the vehicle, there may be axle or differential damage that is not visible until repairs are under way and damaged components have been removed. Have the vehicle towed to a body shop so all the damage can be assessed properly.