Q: Ticking noise from tire

There is a ticking noise coming from the driver's side tire.

Hello! That is usually an indicator of a faulty wheel bearing. The wheel bearings on Trail Blazers will go bad usually in about 25,000 mile intervals. The wheel bearings are bolt on bearings, a rather good design, but they tend to fail faster than the older serviceable bearings. I suggest having the vehicle evaluated by a technician to verify in person that the wheel bearings are causing the noise. I am almost certain it is, but if it is not, then I suggest checking the amount of material left of the brake pad.