Q: VW Passat throttle body codes

It has a bad throttle body so it runs weird and I wouldn't recommend driving it in the condition it's in but it can be done. I've taken it to several shops and the same code for throttle body has been read

Throttle body failures are common on the Passat. Often it’s the first big failure that Passat owners experience so your experience is not unusual. The only solution is replacement. It’s not a difficult job, but on some models there is a re-learn procedure that has to be followed after the throttle body is replaced. If you decide you don’t want to do the job, or if you have any problems afterward you can contact Your Mechanic about having a technician come to your home or office and replace your throttle body for you.

3. VW Passat throttle body codes