Q: There's a ticking taping noise going kinda coming from wheel wen acelerate around 30 but stop wen turning

There's a noise coming from my wheel and u can only her it wen the cars going 15 over stops Wen turning

Hi there. This noise could be coming from a wheel bearing that is damaged or is beginning to wear out. It is also common that a CV joint that is worn out, a brake rotor that is warped and rubbing against the brake pads. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection so they can pinpoint the source of your noise and recommend the right repairs.

3. There's a ticking taping noise going kinda coming from wheel wen acelerate around 30 but stop wen turning