Where is the transmission position sensor location on a 2...

Q: Where is the transmission position sensor location on a 2000 Honda civic

asked by on July 25, 2017

My vehicle throws itself into neutral while driving it half a block or when it's running for 5 mins it won't go into gear. I bought a transfer case position sensor but don't know where it goes. Can you tell me where or what to do

Hello. This sensor is located inside of the center console if you are talking about the transmission position sensor. This vehicle doesn’t have a transfer case so I am assuming that this is what you are looking for. If it is one of the transmission speed sensors then one is on the rear and one is on the front side.