Q: How do I manually adjust the anti-glare rear view mirror?

How do I manually adjust the anti-glare rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an important safety feature that allows you to see what is happening behind your vehicle. At night, however, the glare from the headlights of vehicles behind you can diminish your visibility and your safety. To combat this, your rear view mirror has an anti-glare position. To move the mirror into the anti-glare position, pull the tab at the base of the mirror towards the back of the car, until it locks into place. Push the tab towards the windshield, to its original position, to turn off the anti-glare feature.

Tip

It’s important to always put your rear view mirror in anti-glare mode when driving at night. It is equally important to return your rear view mirror to normal mode during the day, or else your visibility will be compromised.

3. How do I manually adjust the anti-glare rear view mirror?